- Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Information: We will only collect, use, and disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, and for other compatible purposes for which the individual would reasonably expect us to use or disclose it. This may include, but is not limited to, providing memberships, services, products, and information about our events and activities.
- Consent: We will obtain the express or implied consent of the individual for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, except where otherwise permitted by law. For example, consent may be given through our online registration forms or signup process, or through verbal or written communication.
- Limiting Collection: We will only collect personal information that is necessary for the purposes that have been identified. We collect information such as name, contact information, and payment information for processing membership and transactions.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention: We will only use, disclose, and retain personal information as long as it is required for the fulfillment of those purposes. We retain information only as long as it is needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and as required by law.
- Safeguards: We will protect personal information by using security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including physical, organizational, and technological measures. This includes maintaining firewalls, encryption, and secure storage of personal information.
- Individual Access: Individuals have the right to access their personal information, and to request a correction if there is an error. They also have the right to request the deletion of their information in accordance with applicable laws.
We will regularly review and update our privacy practices to ensure that we are meeting our obligations under applicable laws and regulations. We will comply with any legal request for personal information, and with any validly issued subpoena or warrant.